Stainless steel micro instrument basket
Micro instrument basket, is made of micro mesh with 1.2mm to 2mm gap between each wire for holding small items such as trumpet valves, stopcocks and spring. Meanwhile, the smaller apertures than surgical instrument tray ensure small, delicate or sharp instruments aren’t lost, misplaced or damaged during repeat washing and sterilization.
Made of high grade stainless steel, our fine mesh basket have a durable and stable structure as well as smooth surface without burrs, exposed wire ends and sharp edges to protect users from being wounded. Meanwhile, they are electro-polished for a shiny appearance.
- Material: High grade stainless steel such as AISI 304, 316.
- Shape: Round, square or rectangular or other custom shapes.
- Mesh wire diameter: 0.5mm to 3mm or any custom wire diameter.
- Applications: Cleaning, ultrasonic cleaning and sterilization.
- Features: Anti-rust, non-toxic, tasteless, anti-high temperature.
- Mesh size: 1.2mm to 2mm or other size as your requirements.
- Complete with lid.