Welded Wire Mesh Tray
Welded Wire Mesh Tray is made of qualities welded wire mesh, with flat even surface, firm structure, size according to customer's requirements, packing to be iron pallet, is easy for routing cable.
- Electro zinc plated for indoor use to BS EN 12329-2000, 12 microns thick.
- Powder coated - for indoor use to JG/T3045-1998, between 6 and 10 microns thick
- Hot Dipped Galvanized for outdoor use to BS EN 1461-1999, between 60 and 80 microns thick
- Electrolytic Polishing for stainless steel use
- 3000mm standard length
- Pitch 100 x 50mm (50 x 50mm to order)
- Standard finish - Hot Dip Galvanised (HDG) & (PG) Z300
- Hold down saddle & joiner clamp set galvanised (HDG)
- Other materials and finishes on request
Application: Wire Mesh Cable Trays are mainly used for low voltage, telecommunication, and fiber optic cables supported on short spans.