Crimped Wire Mesh
Crimped wire mesh is weaved with high quality stainless steel wire, aluminum alloy wire, brass wire, cooper wire or other alloy materials. It is a new decorative materials in the modern construction industry and widely used as curtains in house, screens for dining hall, isolation in holes, ceiling decoration, decoration in trade fair exhibition and retractable sun protection, etc. With its versatility, unique texture, variety of color, durability and flexibility, metal wire mesh fabric offers a modern decoration style for constructions. It offers a variety of color changes with light and given unlimited imagination.
- Various structures. Plain crimped, intermediate crimped, flat top, lock crimped and other various weaving method and any two combination.
- Beautiful surface. Stainless steel wire for bright silver surface and brass, copper, phosphor bronze for classical surface.
- Durable and long lasting. The stainless steel wire can ensure the crimped architectural mesh be long lasting and durable.
- Corrosion and rust resistance. High quality stainless steel materials can resistance to the corrosion, rust, acid and alkali.
- Functional. The crimped architectural mesh can be used as space divider, window screen, security gate and other functional applications.
- Decorative. The crimped architectural mesh is widely used as decorative materials for ceilings, staircase walls, building facade and other constructions.
- Window treatment.
- Space divider/ partition wall.
- Security gates.
- Handrail and balustrade.
- Wall decoration.
- Ceiling decorations.
- Staircase wall decoration.
- Facade cladding.