China Balanced weave conveyor belts Factory
We are a Chinese factory of conveyor belts.
Balanced weave conveyor belts, also known as wide spiral link belts, are constructed of round or flat spiral wires joined by crimped rods. Driven, tensioned and guided by a sprocket or a plain roller, balanced weave conveyor belt is an economical choice to provide smooth and stable movement for medium load applications and various others as shown below:
- Food processing industrial such as draining, cooling, baking and washing, etc.
- Glass and ceramic industry.
- Metalworking and hardening.
- Chemical industry such as conveying rubber and plastic products.
- Serving as screen, guard and mesh panels.
- Acting as heat treatment belt or pasteurizing belt, etc.
A wide range of styles & sizes
Balance weave conveyor belts are available in various pitches, wire diameters, mesh lengths for numerous applications whether it be heavy loads conveying by super strong belts or transporting small or unsorted products by conveyor belts with high density. The opening of balanced weave belts is determined by pitches of spirals and cross rods which range from 4mm up to 50mm. Additionally, spirals wires can be executed with round and flat wires to suit your needs.
Details for conveyor belts:
- Material: carbon steel, SS 201, SS 304, SS 316, SS 314.
- Round wire diameter: 1.2 mm, 1.4 mm, 1.5 mm, 1.6 mm, 1.8 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm.
- Flat wire size: from 1.0 mm × 0.7 mm to 6.0 mm × 3.0 mm.
- Cross rod diameter: 0.8 mm to 8.0 mm.
- Pitch of spirals: 2.8mm to 40mm.
- Belt width: 200 mm to 5,000 mm.
- Cross bar pitch: 5 mm to 50.8 mm.
- Belt speed: 0.5 m/min to 60 m/min.
Features of conveyor belts:
- Quality cross rods with larger diameter than spiral wires for higher durability.
- Never creep to either side.
- Temperature range: -50°C to 1100°C.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Simple maintenance by replacing the broken parts easily.
- Resistant to acid, alkaline, chemical, abrasion and corrosion.
- Simple structure with smooth conveying surface.
- Long service life.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Complying with food safety standards such as FDA, GMP and others up your request.